The responsibilities of the Site Manager include providing leadership and support to ensure allocated Project(s) are successfully delivered with cost control, within the agreed contractual time frames while ensuring environmental, Health & Safety and quality compliance are adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To effectively build and maintain internal key departmental contacts and stakeholder relationships to ensure positive outcomes and cross functional working at all times
- To ensure compliance with industry standards and codes of practice, company quality and compliance standards and customer SLA’
- To lead by example to ensure full compliance of Health & Safety and Environmental (HSE
- Support the Project Manager in managing withregard to
- To produce and analyse detailed information to allow project reports to be produced.
- To monitor quality and continually explore improvements in company procedures, design
- Extensive experience of managing teams, direct employee’s and Sub-Contractors.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to influence.
- An understanding of contract law and able to support the Project Manager to administer contracts such as NECJCT
- Clear understanding of construction methods and sequencing.
- Experience of resource planning and programme management.
- Clear understanding of construction Health and Safety requirements, including management of RAMS and sub-contractors.
- Demonstrable experience of providing professional and appropriate verbal and written communications with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Experienced in achieving SLA’
- Demonstrable experience in achieving performance targets and driving performance through utilising metrics.
- Demonstrable experience in providing strong leadership and leading by example.
- Solid experience in effectively organising and coordinating multiple priorities whilst achieving tight deadlines.
- Highly resilient, responsive
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Sound problem solving skills and analytical thinking with demonstrable experience of delivering actions plans to resolve issues and remedy disputes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Construction site locations will involve both inside and outside working environments and the employee will frequently be required to use personal protective equipment.
- The employee may be required to work nights, weekends and on public holidays and may be required to spend time away in order to fulfil the job role.