We’re looking for Electrical Improvers to work on a long-term Data-Centre Fire & Security Installation Project in Copenhagen, Denmark. A valid EU Passport is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing fire & security cabling to a very high standard
- Reading drawings/working with building plans
- Installing metal containment (conduit, tray, trunking etc.) as well as plastic aspiration pipes
- Installing fittings/panels and making connections/terminations to a very high standard.
- Valid EU Passport
- At least 3 years’ experience working within the Electrical Industry
- EAL Level 2
- 17th or 18th Electrical Edition is ideal
- JIB Approved
- Hold a ECS skills card, designating their trade.
- PASMA/IPAF Certified is a preference
- SSSTS or SMSTS is a preference
- Asbestos Awareness certified
- Manual Handling certified
- Will have the ability to read architectural drawings.
- Will have experience in the installation of structured cabling systems
- An excellent understanding of health and safety practice
- Experienced in the safe and correct use of ladders and other access equipment.
- Experienced at the correct and safe use of power tools.
- English Language (written and verbal) and mathematics to a GCSE level or equivalent.
- Should be able to demonstrate good communication skills, written, over the phone and face to face.
- No criminal record
The working environment will be a Data Centre. The role requires that the candidate will be willing to work away from home, over weekends and bank holidays on request. Working hours would typically be 10 hours per day, 5-7 days per week (may be requested to work on weekends)