Installation of a variety of metal conduit to contain a patch lead for Wire Access Points, in line with JSP 604 practises.
Within a live, operating environment on multiple site locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- On-site installation of metal conduit
- Valid SC Clearance
- Good Understanding and implementation of Defence networks governance (JSP 604)
- Own transport
- Experience working on government sites
- Extensive experience installing steel pipes, galvanised containment to house structured cabling
- Extensive experience installing Cat6, Cat6a structured cabling
- Full hand tools, data cabling termination tools, drills, pipe benders & hack saws etc